Lovely Followers.

Every Seconds Count.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

He is The Man.

Kau telah mencuri hatiku.
Kau telah mencairkan hatiku.
Kau telah membina taman di hatiku.
Kau lah segele-gelenye (segala-galanya versi Johan).


I LOVE YOU.
MARRY ME ASAP PLEASEEEEE!
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!










Nota : Gary oppa, my LOVE <3




Love letter to my only BOY:

Hey boy!

You've made my day. Every time I watched you in Running Man (RM), I knew that you are the only man that can make my life to the fullest! Seriously! Your cute face, cute expression, gestures and eye contacts with Jihyo in RM (even though it hurts me *sobs*), it melts me away. I... I... I love you abang Gary. Eh? Ekekeke :p






Statement aku akan mendatangkan marah semua orang. Dah lah lama tak update blog. Tiba-tiba nak buat kacau bilau pulak kannnnnnn. *tangan ke dada mata ke atas* Btw, HELLO EVERYONE! I'M BACK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment